Friday 28 October 2016

My First-Trip To Cambodia, And The (Investing) Things I Found

Welcoming from Cambodia!

I had as of late went on a short trek to Siam Reap. For the individuals who you have been there some time recently, you will likely perceive a portion of the photos I took underneath of the tuk-tuk vehicle, radiant old sanctuaries, intriguing nourishment, and the sky is the limit from there.


From an occasion goer's point of view, I thought Siem Reap was an extraordinary place to visit, to such an extent that it's difficult to put down every one of the reasons into a sentence.

 
I saw extraordinary sanctuaries, encountered the accommodation of well disposed and rational individuals, and perceived how quick the economy was creating. At that point, there is additionally the way that over a thousand years back, this place was administered by the colossal Khmer Empire.

Presently some of you might ponder, what does an excursion to Cambodia need to do with contributing?

As a speculator, one of my "awful" propensities is to dependably discover what is happening in a nation's economy amid my visits. I will pay consideration on what organizations are there and what items and administrations appear to be well known among the neighborhood people.

It's a similar this time with my excursion to Siem Reap. Furthermore, I discovered a significant number of organizations from Singapore and Malaysia that have organizations there.

How about we first begin with some refreshment items from Singapore-recorded organizations I found in the stores:

cambodia-item montage-lawrence


In the montage only above, there is a parcel of moment espresso from Super Group Ltd (SGX: S10), refreshments from Yeo Hiap Seng Ltd (SGX: Y03), and drinks from Fraser and Neave Holding Bhd (KLSE: 3689.KL), a noteworthy Malaysian-recorded auxiliary of Fraser and Neave Limited (SGX: F99).

At that point, I likewise kept running crosswise over numerous monetary foundations.

cambodia-bank-montage-lawrence


The photograph montage simply above demonstrates a portion of the saving money operations of Malaysia's greatest banks I saw while I was in Siem Reap. The banks being referred to are CIMB Group Holdings Bhd (KLSE: 1023.KL) Malayan Banking Berhad (KLSE: 1155.K:), Public Bank Berhad (KLSE: 1295.KL) and RHB Capital Bhd (KLSE: 1066.KL).

I was somewhat baffled that I didn't figure out how to detect any branches of Singapore's banks when I was there.

A Final conclusion: 

The cases I shared are only a depiction of what I found on my short excursion to Cambodia. It is additionally simple for me to pass up a major opportunity for some Singapore and Malaysian organizations that are working in Cambodia, particularly since I didn't visit the capital, Phnom Penh.

Nations in Southeast Asia, for example, Cambodia, Myanmar, Vietnam, The Philippines, Indonesia, Laos, and Thailand are all growing rapidly. What's more, there are organizations in Singapore and Malaysia's securities exchange that may have vast presentation to these economies. These organizations could be deserving of more profound research.
 
Visit www.mmfsolutions.sg and register yourself for trading. Get 3 days free trials and make profits in stock market.

No comments:

Post a Comment